PDA

View Full Version : Another "help me find a gift" post

s_gosney
09-08-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm looking for a birthday gift for one of our little friends. She will be turning 3. She is also getting a baby sister this month, so something that will be special and that will entertain her while her mom is busy nursing, etc would be great. I've been thinking about a game (too much to ask of mom with newborn?) or the Kohl preschool art book (again too much for mom to handle?). Any thoughts or other ideas? TIA!

kelly ann
09-08-2006, 03:30 PM
DS has been getting a lot of use out of the Crayola wonder color paints. It is a clear paste that turns colors on their special coloring books (they also have color wonder markers). Anyway, it allows DS to paint and color without me worrying what else he is marking up in the room, KWIM? Oh, some kids start to get into puzzles at this age - another great independent activity.

schums
09-09-2006, 04:52 PM
DD just turned 3. Key things she LOVES to play with are her tea set (Little Tikes, b-day gift), Leapster (probably more than you want to spend), art supplies with her easel, and little people sets. Blocks, letters and magnets are also popular. She also loves Candyland, but Mom would need to be there playing with her.

HTH,
Sarah
Mom to Alex (3/2002) and Catherine (8/2003)