PDA

View Full Version : PBK anywhere chair-fading?

purpleeyes
09-11-2006, 04:23 PM
We have the denim PBK anywhere chair and after a fun rainy afternoon of forts and cushion jumping ;) I noticed a very distinct line on the back of our chair. The back of the chair faces the window and the top is clearly faded.

Has anyone else experienced this? Did you call PBK? Do they have any sort of 'warrenty' for it? We have only had this chair for less then a year- we got it last January. I bet we can't find the receipt, tho. ;(

TIA!

Beth

SheriRae
09-12-2006, 07:47 AM
My son has a different chair...the double rocker (which they do not sell anymore) with the denim cover. We have had it 1 1/2 yrs and the cover is faded on the top side. When I lift the cushion the cover on the underside is as blue as when I purchased it. Our chair is also near a window.

I can only assume our fading is because of the sun. I'm not bothered by it so much. It looks like a faded pair of jeans.

If it bothers you I would certainly call them. The worse they can tell you is no.

Sheri

jadamom
09-12-2006, 08:15 AM
Our pink chair has faded quite a bit, too. I got a new cover recently at their $5 sale. We've had ours for over 3 years. Go ahead and call them. I think their customer service is pretty good.

shburks
09-12-2006, 12:50 PM
I'm sure that's aggravating, but I think any piece of upholstered furniture does this when it gets a lot of sun...the fabric just fades.