PDA

View Full Version : question for someone who has Target Play Wonder Kitchen

marchmommy
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
I would need to put a play kitchen against a wall. In the Target ad, they show two children using it, and one is behind the kitchen. Would I be cutting down on useage of the kitchen by putting against a wall? Is it designed so that a child needs to be able to get in the back of it to play with it in some ways?

sarahsthreads
09-11-2006, 10:51 PM
Nope. There's nothing on the back. The one side (the left side, looking from the front) has a shelf that the cutting board goes on, so if that's also against a wall (it's in a corner in my house - no other place to put it) it cuts down a *tiny* bit on the usage. I suppose a child could play with the stove & sink parts from the back, but the fridge & oven doors are only on the front.

Sarah :)

kboyle
09-12-2006, 09:38 AM
i chose this kitchen over the PBK metro kitchen island because it can go against the wall, i need it to go against a wall since the main room is pretty small and a kitchen in the middle of it would just be ridiculous :)

marchmommy
09-12-2006, 11:53 AM
You ladies are so awesome--so helpful on little things like this so that going to the Boards always makes my daily life a little less stressful! Thanks!