PDA

View Full Version : sites for labels?

mom to little e
09-12-2006, 03:27 PM
I thought I saw a thread recently but can't find it anywhere. I'm on the hunt for websites that have nice labels. Seems like there are more and more school-related things that need to have labels. Would like something nice and kid-like but not overly "cutesy?"

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

Emmas Mom
09-12-2006, 04:00 PM
I really like the ones at www.dabberdoo.com.

neeter
09-12-2006, 04:24 PM
We got the ones from www.mabel.ca and love them!

Beth568
09-12-2006, 05:19 PM
I like Mabel's labels, too!

One of the moms at my DD's preschool is a Mabel's sales rep - if you buy the labels through this link www.campbell.mabel.ca she gets credit (is it OK for me to post that? I don't benefit from the link...)

updacountry
09-13-2006, 08:53 AM
There was a post about this in the last 2 weeks, but I can't find it either.
I was wondering... I have to label all clothing at daycare. I don't want to put on something that is permanent (because of resale or hand me down).
Is there such a label that sticks on clothing without having to iron it on. Or is removeable once you iron it on. I would rather replace the label than replace the clothes! All these sights seem to have iron on that are not removable. Right now I use waterproof first aid tape that seems to last throught the washer a couple of times. Just hoped to not make my daughter live forever with first aid tape, cuz you know we will need it sometime for its real purpose and we will be out!
Thanks

updacountry
09-13-2006, 08:53 AM
There was a post about this in the last 2 weeks, but I can't find it either.
I was wondering... I have to label all clothing at daycare. I don't want to put on something that is permanent (because of resale or hand me down).
Is there such a label that sticks on clothing without having to iron it on. Or is removeable once you iron it on. I would rather replace the label than replace the clothes! All these sights seem to have iron on that are not removable. Right now I use waterproof first aid tape that seems to last throught the washer a couple of times. Just hoped to not make my daughter live forever with first aid tape, cuz you know we will need it sometime for its real purpose and we will be out!
Thanks

kboyle
09-13-2006, 09:01 AM
in bargains there is a post about www.stuckonyou.biz labels and there is also a 10% disc code http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=82&topic_id=28035&mesg_id=28035&listing_type=search

from what i know (haven't ordered yet) you can rip off the iron-ons without really damaging the clothes. it just takes a litte bit of patience :)

hope that helps.

luvmypeanut
09-13-2006, 01:58 PM
I've been ordering from www.stuckonyou.biz for years. The stickers hold up great in the dishwasher as opposed to sharpie markers which fade. I just got the clothing labels this year and I'm quite happy with them. They are kind of plasticky and iron-on really easily. I haven't taken them off yet but I put one on an elastic waistband and it seems like it would be able to peel off without any damage to the garment.

ETA: I love the vinyl shoe labels. Awesome.

mom to little e
09-13-2006, 09:19 PM
Thanks! I placed an order through her link.

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

updacountry
09-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Do you know if Mabel's Labels offers any coupons. Just wondering before I order.
Thanks
Jill