PDA

View Full Version : Pink Backpack for Toddler??

annasmom
09-14-2006, 11:13 AM
I know this has been discussed before, but I am a little late to the game, and the likely suspects (LLBean and Lands End) are backordered on everything. Anna has a really great purple Jansport backpack that I was hoping she could use, but her teacher said it is a bit too small (it is probably 12" tall). It was a great size for her, but I think the teacher thinks it will be too small to hold her artwork, etc. home from school.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could help me out and let me know where I can find a good quality, pink backpack this late in the game. Yes, it has to be pink. Purple is probably passable, but preferably pink. Anyone have any ideas??? We have an enormous Dora backpack that Anna I am sure would love to use, but I would prefer she didn't.

willow33
09-14-2006, 11:24 AM
I just bought my son a Columbia backpack at D$cks's Sporting Goods the other day and they definitely had some all pink kid's backpacks there. We ran into the same problem with backpack size. I had bought an adorable small one for Reed for preschool only to find out that the teachers prefer larger ones too.

annasmom
09-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Thanks Helen!! I will run over to Dicks this afternoon!

the mommy
09-14-2006, 12:46 PM
Hi- not sure if you have already picked one up- but I bought this one yesterday for my daughter at Baby/Kids Gap. Really cute.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=6465&pid=402439

Good luck!

Heather
dd 1/04