PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have/seen this tent from Haba?

KrystalS
09-16-2006, 06:08 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6030134997&fromMakeTrack=true

Sorry I don't know how to post pics. I'm planning to get dd some kind of tent for Christmas. She loves to make them with blankets draped over furniture. I had planned to just get one of the pop up type tents but I think she would love this. Especially since she could use it for other things (i.e. store, puppets, etc). I'm just wondering how big it is inside.
This is a really good price on it too, its $159 on Oompa.

tarynsmum
09-16-2006, 07:36 PM
I don't know anything about it (since obviously DD is too young for a tent) but it looks very cool!

AvasMama
09-16-2006, 08:15 PM
We have it and love it. It was fairly easy to assemble (though not all that easy to disassemble if that is a concern) and is very cute and durable. I especially like the "puppet show" window in the back -- I think my DCs will really enjoy that as they get older to play theater or store or whatever.

KrystalS
09-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks for replying! I'm definitely going to order it for DD for Christmas, I know she will love it!
BTW, about how big is it inside? How many toddlers would you say can fit inside of it? Not that I'm going to have a bunch of toddlers over to get inside of it, lol, I'm just wondering about the size!

punkrockmama
09-17-2006, 04:23 PM
Love that. :) My son also likes to built forts and tents with blankets on the couch and stuff.

Thanks for posting!