PDA

View Full Version : Anybody heard of or have a Woody Click toy?

punkrockmama
09-18-2006, 09:12 AM
I saw this and wanted to pick it up for Peyton as a gift from the baby (he already picked out a stuffed monkey all by himself at the store for "his" baby :))

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/35632.jpg

The description says that it also functions as a puzzle. You put it together to create the vehicle. I was wondering how well it stayed together? He'd probably use it more as a straight up vehicle as he's not that into puzzles. Wondering about quality too as Peyton's pretty hard on stuff. It is wooden with some plastic connectors.

I've seen them at oompa, fatbraintoys, and kidsurplus.

Thanks!

holliam
09-18-2006, 09:25 AM
Yep, and we love them! Mari pretty much just plays with hers together since she's not quite able to put it together herself (at 2). But, we love them! They're unique and fun. :)

Holli

holliam
09-18-2006, 09:43 AM
http://www.hapetoys.com/woodyclick.asp

kboyle
09-18-2006, 10:17 AM
charlie LOVES vehicles & "guys" but the woody click stuff didn't seem to impress him when we saw it at the store, neither did the Ryan's room stuff, but then again, he's used to his dad's old GI Joes & Adventure people, and his growing collection of Playmobil. He likes his "guys" to be able to move their limbs/sit down, etc.

BUT, personally I think they are neat. They are attached by little plastic knobs that attach male-to-female. I was at Marshall's about 2 weeks ago and they had quite a few little sets & vehicles, so you may want to check them out! I kept trying to get charlie to like a vehicle, but he told me he wanted new undies instead. :(

Hope Peyton likes them!

mom to little e
09-18-2006, 10:22 AM
I saw two sets at our TJMaxx yesterday and was wondering the same thing.

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

brittone2
09-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Logan likes Mari's :)

We saw a bunch of Woody Click stuff around Christmas time 2 years ago at Tuesday Morning. I wish I had scarfed some up but Logan was so young at the time. I think they are really nice :)

punkrockmama
09-18-2006, 09:25 PM
Thank you all. Sounds good to me. :)

I'm so used to buying toys online, I forgot about *actually* going into a store to look for it.

I'll check it out. :)

sadie427
09-18-2006, 10:10 PM
We have lots of woody click--the whole hospital set (from grandparents) and the dollhouse. The hospital set includes several vehicles. At this age, the parent has to put them together, but they pretty much stay together. If one part comes off, he can put it back, but he just can't put it together from scratch. He loves the hospital set especially, and they look so nice I don't mind having it out. Because he can start putting it together when he's older, I think it will last a long time. I think they are very sturdy.