PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a toy car for my 17month old DD that she can drive

wrafiehi
09-20-2006, 12:31 PM
I am looking for a cool car toy. DD's daycare just bough one and she loves to pretend to drive it. Is there anything cool out there that the kids go crazy for suitable for this age group or even for 2years old.

scoop22
09-20-2006, 06:12 PM
ds 14 mo is crazy about his cozy coupe. i just saw they have a deluxe model. he loves to climb in and out of it. he pretends to drive. he can push himself backwards. i keep it in the house for now. maybe next summer it will get to the driveway. it is fun to pus him in the house.

katydid1971
09-20-2006, 06:39 PM
I second the cozy coup. It's lots of fun. My friend's sons played with theirs for years!!!! My parents recently bought one for DS and he loves climbing in and out. Plus they are only about $35. I just saw that they have several color choices at TRU.

slr
09-20-2006, 10:52 PM
My 17 month old loves his cozy coupe as well. He loves opening and closing the door and pushing himself around backwards. Then he sits there and pushes the horn and turns the wheel. I bought mine at a garage sale for $10 bucks. Those things last forever.

julieakc
09-20-2006, 11:44 PM
DS loves his Cozy Coupe too. We bought it for Christmas last year, so he was 22 months and he has played with it almost daily since. He doesn't necessarily drive it everyday, but sits in it, puts his toys in it, etc.

They come in several styles and colors.