PDA

View Full Version : Please help me decide which pbk kitchen to get

wrafiehi
09-21-2006, 06:59 AM
I want to get one of the pbk kitchen sets for my DD for christmas. They have the new stainless steel one out and I am really torn between that one and the red retro kitchen they have. Which one would you get. We have stainless steel appliances in our kitchen but her kitchen will be in the playroom. Please help me decide especially those who have seen both IRL. Thanks:)

holliam
09-21-2006, 08:15 AM
We have the red one and love it but the new one is slick too. Right now there is a matching washer/dryer for the red one and other appliances. I think both are beautiful and if you love them and can afford them, just ignore the flack you'll get for spending that much on a kitchen, like I do. ;)

Holli

holliam
09-21-2006, 08:15 AM
double post

daisyandacorn
09-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I like the red one much better. Rates higher on the cuteness scale IMO.
It just looks so "kid" and like you could do such great things with the playroom to go with it (easy to find red accents, would look great with orange or robin's egg blue, you could go with retro decor or a modern look, etc.)
I'm on the quest for a play kitchen too. I love the red one but I just don't want that much of it. The older white/pink wooden one was perfect until I decided that I needed a fridge too (that stove is so,so cute, as is the pie cabinet but I just don't like the pink on the fridge). Zebra Hall has one that I love but it's spendy and a little bit too wacky for our living area.
You're not the only one having trouble deciding!!!It's hard, isn't it?
Susan

nfowife
09-21-2006, 12:25 PM
I like the red one better, too. I can't find one I like well either! I actually bought DD a cheapy plastic one to play with for now until I can make up my mind. You'd think this was for me or something!