PDA

View Full Version : art kit for kids

holliam
09-21-2006, 07:11 PM
I just signed Mari up for this for her birthday. We're awaiting our first kit now, but other folks have raved about it.

We do more free-form art projects now ala Young at Art but she loves getting mail so she will love this I think. One of my close friends ordered it for her daughter too so we will have a regular craft day now!

I got the Lil Apprentice kit for 2-4 year olds.

http://www.mylilpicasso.com/

Holli

ellies mom
09-21-2006, 10:08 PM
You'll have to let us know what is in the lil' apprentice kit. They are rather vague on the details on those kits. It sounds really cool though. Definately something to keep in mind. Especially with the holidays coming up.

AmyZ
09-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Holli --

Please post a review after you try it!! I'd love to hear more. Thanks.

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Baby #2 on the way! EDD 1/25/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

saoirse00
09-22-2006, 01:40 PM
This looks great! I love that you can add on the sibling kits. Please let us know what you think of it after it arrives. Thanks so much for posting this!!
Kathryn

DD 12/00
DS 04/03
DD 03/05

punkrockmama
09-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Very cool! Yes, please post a review. Thanks for sharing Holli. :)

ctmom
10-16-2006, 09:56 AM
Hi Holli,

I'm starting to think about Christmas and remembered you posting about this last month. Have you gotten the kit yet? What do you think?

Thanks!

Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03

holliam
10-16-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi! Yes, we've actually received 2 kits so far, but I have not had time to actually work on them with her yet so I didn't post a review yet.

But, I really, really like how they put this kit together. I think it seems like a good value for the number of projects that you get and supplies. Lots of variety too. I was actually surprised by how much you get in the kit!

I think the instruction sheet/newsletter/idea that comes with it could be more professional looking, but I'm a professional writer so that's my snobby side showing. :P

The company is owned by a WAHM, former teacher, and I really think we are going to enjoy these kits!

Holli

ctmom
10-16-2006, 11:17 AM
Holli,
Thanks for the quick and very positive reply!! I think I will be getting a regular and sibling subscription for my girls for Christmas! I might also be using this for out of state holiday presents that I would have to ship anyway...

Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03

Corie
10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
These art kits look awesome!! Can't wait to hear more
about them! :)