PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen or bought the Land of Nod Diner Table & Chairs?

WooChx
09-25-2006, 12:24 PM
This would go so great with the PBK retro kitchen, of course it costs just as much!! Has anyone bought this? Any clue who makes it and if it's sturdy or a wiggley piece of garbage?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/35680.jpg

tiapam
09-26-2006, 09:17 PM
I wish I had read this post before I went there today. I was actually looking at tables and chairs, but I didn't look this one over too closely because I was more interested in their wood tables. Honestly, if you want a multipurpose table, I wouldn't get it. To me it seems like an eating table but that might be because we have a 1950s dinette set in our kitchen. It did seem pretty sturdy but I didn't really like the feel of the chair covering. Also, I just couldn't see buying this and then having the top get marker and other stuff on it.

In case anyone is wondering, their Storage Table isn't very practical because the storage part takes up leg/foot room. I also did not like the storage bench. Especially with the cushion on it, DD had trouble getting on it and it was tippy. The Elementary Table was nice but expensive.

-Pam

DD - Almost two!