PDA

View Full Version : Snap and Style Doll question

mykidsmom
10-26-2006, 10:54 PM
Where can these dolls be purchased besides on-line? Or better yet, where are the best prices either on-line or in a real store?

I found a few of the outfits at Khols toy sale but need the doll.

Last time I was at TRU the sales people said they had never heard of these...seemed odd to me since they are a toy store after all! Does Target carry them? I could not find them on their website.

Thanks!

tiapam
10-26-2006, 11:20 PM
My mom got DD the doll (I think at Kohl's) and now she wants to find more outfits. I have looked at KB Toys but they don't have any.

-Pam

DD - Two years old!

mykidsmom
10-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Kohls has a few of the outfits on sale and I also saw them on Amazon.com

the mommy
10-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Hi- I just bought the "Keri" doll last week at Toys R Us in No. California. They were in the aisle near the Loving Family dollhouses and accessories. I had to have someone look in the back for the rest of them because they only had one doll out on the floor. I think it was about 10.00 but I am not sure. I was getting ready for a plane ride so I was in a bit of a buying panic. My dd does like it though so I may be in the market for more clothes soon. :)

Good luck!

Heather
dd 1/04

laretce6
10-27-2006, 01:11 PM
I've seen them at Target. I would guess you just got clueless TRU employees cause I'm fairly sure they have them as well.

Caroline
Mama to Eleanor Katherine 8.2.04
and baby sister arrivng 2.2007

vikivoly
10-27-2006, 11:11 PM
They are HTF. I bought mine at Wal-mart and I've seen them at TRU. I was looking to buy them around Easter and they were sold out everywhere.