PDA

View Full Version : Guidecraft Kitchen Island and Guidecraft Complete Kitchen Center

MMMommy
10-27-2006, 01:12 AM
Just wondering if anyone has the Guidecraft Kitchen Island or the Guidecraft Complete Kitchen Center. The Guidecraft Kitchen Island is the larger of the two models and what probably most would consider to be huge. I am tempted by the large Kitchen Island due to the huge workspace. I envision my two girls doing their "kitchen prep" there. The Guidecraft Complete Kitchen Center is a smaller island, but also looks durable and long lasting. My only concern is that it doesn't have a play fridge and also lacks the work space. Am I in over my head to even consider the large Guidecraft Kitchen Island? I have already purchased the Kidkraft Kitchen (not yet delivered), and I am deliberating between keeping the Kidkraft Kitchen or buying either of the Guidecraft kitchens mentioned above. I can't seem to find any actual user reviews of the large Guidecraft Kitchen Island or the Guidecraft Complete Kitchen Center. Help!!! Any advice is appreciated!

Mommy to Bebe 1 (33 months) and Bebe 2 (19 months)