PDA

View Full Version : Cooshie Booster - worth it?

Canna
10-28-2006, 02:55 PM
DD is 21 months old and still using her FP Healthy Care high chair. I'll admit I find having her immobilized (strapped into the high chair) while I run back and forth bringing things to the table helpful! And we sometimes use the tray for messy foods, other times we just push it up to the table. However, lately she has been expressing an interest in using a regular chair. She definitely needs some kind of booster, though, in order for the table height to be appropriate for her.

I'm wondering if the Cooshie Booster is a good choice for us at this point?

neeter
10-28-2006, 03:02 PM
I was debating between a Cooshie Booster and a Kinderzeat. We went with the Cooshie because it was much more affordable. We love it! DS can climb in it and has no problems staying in the booster.

ETA: We also take it to restaurants where we know they don't have booster seats. Also, recently we went to Sesame Street Live and happened to have it in our trunk, so we pulled it out and it was a lifesaver to use on the seats (and better than spending $8 to rent a booster!)

madelinesmom
10-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Totally agree with PP. We love our Cooshie Booster... It is wonderful, easy to clean, lightweight, easy to get in and out of... We have been using it since DD was almost 2...
Jane
Madeline and Emily's Mom
1/20/03 11/29/05

MMMommy
10-28-2006, 06:42 PM
We have the Cooshie Booster and like it a lot. We preferred this one over the bulkier plastic ones that strap to chairs. It's a good choice and easy to throw into the car.

Mommy to Bebe 1 (33 months) and Bebe 2 (19 months)

o_mom
10-28-2006, 06:56 PM
I think we switched to the Cooshie Booster around 22-23 months for DS1 because I wanted to put the highchair away for a few months before DS2 needed it. It has worked really well for us.

Canna
10-29-2006, 02:13 PM
We picked it up at Babies R Us today for $33. They only had a dark green color which fortunately matches our table perfectly so I love the low-key look. I'll be interested to see how DD responds. I hope she'll like it! I'll let you know.