PDA

View Full Version : Sony Baby Call Nursery Monitor - 27 Channel or Angelcare Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor

tbarnhart
10-30-2006, 09:39 AM
I am looking for advice on which monitor to register for. I've heard good things about the Sony Baby Call monitor and the Angelcare movement. Any advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated. I would love to get feedback if any of you are using these products. I live in a townhome and want to get the best monitor possible.

sidmand
10-30-2006, 11:16 AM
I wouldn't really consider the Angelcare one a good one if all you want is a monitor. If you're going to use the movement feature (which I thought we would, but we didn't because I was afraid tired parents = too many false alarms), then it's great for that. But as a monitor itself without the movement feature, I think it's just okay. I've heard good things about the Sony one. We ended up buying a new one because the cords on the Angelcare one stopped working and I was tired of buying new cords for things (and we were only using it for sound—it only had three volumes and even the quietest volume was too loud for me, so I would stuff the monitor under a pillow!). I think I ended up with a FP dual one (which I also like so far), but the Angelcare one was just all right in the end.

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png