PDA

View Full Version : What is the biggest wagon?

VenusElon
10-29-2006, 05:37 PM
I want to get a wagon for DD's first Christmas. I see the Radio Flyer Pathfinder is on sale at Target this week. It's a little confusing to compare the different models since you only see the box. I want one with a lot of open space, I'm not as concerned about the seats and cupholders and extra features. My first DS is 4, and there are several occasions I wished we had a wagon-like at the Pumpkin Patch, at consignment sales to pull in my boxes of clothes, on snack day at preschool when I have to carry a week's worth of snacks and juice and baby girl into preschool, etc... Which one do you think is best for hauling stuff?

VenusElon
10-29-2006, 05:39 PM
but I don't know how to delete it or move it.

elliput
10-30-2006, 11:54 AM
I have the RF #29 All-Terrain Cargo Wagon (wood & steel). It is definitely big.

Here is a link to the Radio Flyer site. http://www.radioflyer.com/steelandwood/wagons_intro.html There are dimensions listed with each product description.

HTH!

katerinasmom
10-30-2006, 01:41 PM
We have the Radio Flyer Discovery Wagon and we love it. I have had three kids in there at once and once time DD wanted me to get in so she could pull me around - think Alice in Wonderland after she's eaten the "Eat Me" thing (or drunk the "Drink Me" liquid - whichever makes her huge).

MMMommy
10-30-2006, 01:47 PM
We have the Radio Flyer Discovery Wagon, which is definitely larger than the Pathfinder. It is plastic, has a flat bed, and cupholders. Lots of open space if you need to haul. Very large. According to Radio Flyer, it is their "largest plastic stake wagon." What I also like about it is the handle is connected to the turning axle. So basically the handle is connected to the front wheels such that they move with the handle, making for easier steering. I don't believe that is the case with the Pathfinder.

http://www.radioflyer.com/plastic/plastic_2600.html

BeachBum
10-30-2006, 01:50 PM
We have the pathfinder and really like it. But it sounds like the "features" that I like about the pathfinder are not what you are looking for (seatbelts,seats, and open space).
I would go with the Discovery.