PDA

View Full Version : Does the Target kitchen ever go on sale?

kayte
10-30-2006, 09:59 PM
Just curious if it ever goes on sale... Debating over getting it now or waiting.

TIA

kali
10-30-2006, 10:29 PM
It was on sale just a few weeks ago. I don't know how often it goes on sale though...

Kali,
Mom to Sammy, born 7/16/04

ett
10-31-2006, 06:32 AM
It was only on sale in certain parts of the country though. The advertised price here was the same as the regular price.

eb1
10-31-2006, 06:55 AM
Ditto. It has never been on sale in my area.

I think when it was on sale elsewhere it was only $10 off or so...?

amp
10-31-2006, 12:13 PM
I have been watching it for as long it's been out now and never seen it on sale in my store. So I bought it anyway.

GaPeachInCA
10-31-2006, 12:50 PM
I wanted to buy it for my son's birthday at the end of the Septemeber. I knew I wanted to buy it at the beginning of June, but since I had such a long time I decided to wait until went on sale. So I waited. And waited. Finally 3 weeks before his birthday, I gave up and decided to buy it because it wasn't always in stock. That very weekend it went on sale. :D

The moral here is that you should buy it and then it will go on sale.

We returned & bought again (they wouldn't do an adjustment and wouldn't let me return & re-buy the same one) to save our $15. It's wasn't a ton of money, but $15 off $80 is pretty good!

kboyle
10-31-2006, 01:58 PM
we bought it in the summer and i've been watching, but haven't noticed any sale here. it was in the sunday ads, but it was still reg retail price.

i'd just get it if they have it instock at your store...possibly wait if you have to order it online.