PDA

View Full Version : once upon a potty?

jmtccw
11-01-2006, 01:52 PM
Looking for a one piece potty chair that is bigger than the baby bjorn little potty. Does anyone have any feedback on the Once Upon a Potty Chair? Are there any other one-piece potty chairs out there?

Thank you,
Julie

emmasmama
11-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I don't know anything about the once upon a potty chair but I bought this one after going through two others I didn't like and I love it!

I notice it has pretty mixed reviews on Amazon, but the negative reviews seem to be situational. I only have girls, so I can't comment on how it works for boys, but I can see how the little orange thing would be a pain. We don't even have it installed on ours because I thought it was stupid. Anyway, it's a great potty for girls, but I only use it as a potty and not as a step stool. I've been really happy with and so has my daughter who definitely prefers it to the old safety first one I had.

http://www.amazon.com/Boon-501-Potty-Bench/dp/B000ETTVWA/sr=8-2/qid=1162407998/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/102-3796452-9298504?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products

Let me know if you have any questions!

jmtccw
11-01-2006, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the insight Laurie. It looks like a cool potty, but I don't think it would work well for my 25 month old boy. My little engineer takes apart everything!! I am looking for a one piece potty with no moveable parts/lids/ or cups to lift out. Like the Little Baby Bjorn potty chair only bigger.

emmasmama
11-01-2006, 04:17 PM
Haaah! Sounds like it's definitely not the right one for you! I like it because it's easy to empty - I hated taking apart the old one and this one just pulls out like a drawer which is easy for mom, but inconvenient if you have a child constantly taking it apart - especially when it's full!!