PDA

View Full Version : 2nd baby monitor

cindyhmsw
11-03-2006, 08:58 PM
I am having my second baby and am not yet ready to stop using a monitor in my toddler's room. I have a 49 MHz fisher price sound n' lights monitor already and need to find a monitor that will not interfere with that one. I have looked at the 900 MHz monitors, but the ones I've seen have a rechargeable battery that sounds like a lot of hassle since you cannot charge it for more than 8 hours or it could hurt the battery. Any information to help me make a decision about a second monitor would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Cindy

new_mommy25
11-04-2006, 02:32 AM
We have the 27 channel Sony Baby Call monitor. It is in DS's room. When DD was born we were given the Phillips monitor. We have had them both going at the same time without any interference.

Tondi G
11-04-2006, 04:53 PM
we have the Sony Baby call monitor too and love it!

DCmommy
11-07-2006, 10:49 PM
We also have the 49 MHz sound n' lights in DS #1's room and we use it with the Evenflo WhisperConnect Tria in #2's room with one receiver for each in our bedroom (one on each nightstand) and one receiver for each in our kitchen and we haven't had any interference problems. I can't really speak to the battery because our sound n' lights isn't re-chargeable, and I rarely use the WhisperConnect not plugged in (you can hear it from everywhere if I leave it on the kitchen counter).

HTH!

Megan
Patrick (1/03) and Sean (8/05)

vdrake71
11-08-2006, 02:38 PM
We have the fisher price sound n' lights monitor and then we purchased the fisher price 900 MHz monitor. We have had no problem with the two of them together.