PDA

View Full Version : Graco lovin hug swing + bouncer opinions?

jyllebean
11-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Hi. Our first baby is due in Jan. We live in NYC in a small apt, so whatever swing or bouncer we get will be in our living room. I am leaning towards getting the Graco Lovin-Hug swing in central park because the pattern is neutral and matches our living room and pack n play. The swing also has a bouncer feature, so can function as both. Does anyone have this or have opinions on it? Is it really worth it to get the FP that swings both ways or would you get the graco swing/bouncer combo? What would you do? Thanks!

jhrabosk
11-08-2006, 12:50 PM
I'm not familiar with this one, but we love love LOVED our FP papasan swing so much that I always have to say how great it is. The bouncy was convenient in some situations (we kept it in the kitchen and she would sit there when we ate breakfast, etc), but DD was never a huge fan.

If your apartment is really small and you have to choose, I'd go for the swing over the bouncy. Between that and the PNP, you have a few options of safe places to put baby down when you need your hands free.

onjbj
11-08-2006, 02:16 PM
I have to agree- we loved the papasan swing also. Played soothing music and was so comfy that I wished I could climb in. I'd choose a swing over a bouncy too. We only used it as a cradle swing and never changed it to go the other way.

Karin