PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Kidkraft Grill and Bake Kitchen?

mollyi
11-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I am trying to find a play kitchen for my 2 boys for a Christmas present, and I am having a hard time finding one that meets all of my criteria. I saw that the Kidkraft Grill and Bake is on sale at babyuniverse.com, and I'm intrigued by it. I would like something that is wood, not pastel colored, and preferably not more than $150. This would be a little more - but it looks really cool, so maybe I can talk dh into it! :-) The other 2 options I have seen are the Kidkraft one at Learning Express (but it is $180 plus tax), and the Kidkraft Island kitchen.

So if anyone has this one and could share any feedback about it, I would really appreciate it. I searched and found a thread discussing it when it first came out, but I hadn't seen any posts from someone who has it. I am wondering how high the counter height is - that is another concern for me. I would like it to be pretty big since my boys are already 2 and 4.5 years old.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

mollyi
11-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Well, I did find out the counter height - it is 24 inches. Just thought I'd share that in case any one else is also looking at this kitchen! :-)