PDA

View Full Version : Baby Einstein Activity Jumper

tbarnhart
11-08-2006, 10:20 PM
My husband and I are interested in registering for the Baby Einstein Activity Jumper. We just saw this at Babies R Us. Does anyone have this? Any comments/recommendations?

Snookie
11-09-2006, 03:10 PM
I just bought this today. I haven't put it together yet, but I'll post when I do , and let you know how it works. I bought it because I have done the exersaucer with my older DD, and it was such a hassle to store, I finally just sold it to get it out of the house! This one looks better for storing and traveling. My DS is only 6 months old, so he's a good age to try it out.

Any other posters with experience with this new toy?

April

Snookie
11-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Okay, so I put this thing together--not very difficult--and it seems great, so far. DS loved it. It's still pretty big, like an exersaucer, but since its design is so much more open-looking, it doesn't seem to take up as much space in the room (even though it probably does.) It does fold down somewhat, but it's still pretty big when folded, though smaller than exersaucer. It is quite heavy, however.

As for the features, I bought this one because I liked the way DS could turn around in the seat to get to the toys he wants, such as with an exersaucer, and which one cannot do with most jumpers. DS is a baby who loves to kick, so I figure jumping will be a popular pasttime as well. I also like the toys and activities that come with this jumper, and that you can attach Baby's own favorites with links. The music is not too loud when on the quiet setting, and the tunes are nicely pleasant. Good thing, because I'll probably hear them over and over and over again!

All in all, I'm glad I bought this. It's like the best of the exersaucer and the best of the jumper all in one toy. Why didn't anyone think of this before?

tbarnhart
11-10-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I will definitely be moving forward with the Activity Jumper.