PDA

View Full Version : Hearthsong Modular Dollhouse - "Imagine My Place"

mainepotato
11-12-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm drooling over this dollhouse set (the Hearthsong Imagine My Place set)
http://www.hearthsong.com/productCollections.asp?section_id=0&join_key=133&sc=1005&body_sc=1005&gc=2485

I was wondering if anyone has seen it in person or knows anything else about it. I called to try to find out what type of wood it is, but the CS rep didn't have that information. I really just want to know if it's sturdy. It's intended for my 5 yr old DD, but I also have a 1 yr old DD who is going to be very interested in it too... I want it to last through both girls.

And is it just me, or is it a better deal to get the Villa Special ($240) and the Furniture Special ($160) separately, instead of the Villa Super Special ($400)? It looks like the Furniture Special includes 11 furniture sets, while the Villa Super Special only includes 9. Am I overlooking something?

Also I wanted to add that there is a 20% off coupon.. HS17 - in case anybody else is looking at it. ;-)

holliam
11-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I love it too. CS won't share any details about it, really. I was trying to get more info about inside dimensions, who makes it, etc. with no luck.

I finally concluded that I would like it more than my DD so I'm not getting it. It's a lovely, lovely set, though.

Holli