PDA

View Full Version : Cranium Hullabaloo DVD vs. Regular Hullabaloo ????

Door
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
I haven't seen any of these games in real life so I am not sure how they really work. Based on the recommendations found here in other posts, I bought him the Regular Hullabaloo for Xmas. However, now that the DVD is on sale for only $10, I'm very tempted by that too. What do you think, which one is better for a 3 yrs old boy?

TIA,
Lily

wendmatt
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
I haven't seen the regular one but DD just got the dvd one for her birthday and loves it. I don't know how many times we'll be able to play before she remembers the winning animal, but we've played it 2 days running and loads of times each time and so far it's great. I thought I wouldn't like the whole dvd game thing but the guy who narrates it is very entertaing and gets the kids to make noises and jump around. I highly recommend it.

fauve01
11-22-2006, 11:20 PM
where is the dvd on sale for $10?

TIA~
Anne

Door
11-23-2006, 12:49 AM
Thanks Wendy. :) I couldn't resist the price so I just ordered the DVD version. I figured maybe it's easier to start out with the DVD and as he gets more familiar with it, we can then play with the regular version.

Here's the link for the $10 price. It's at the Cranium e-store.

http://store.cranium.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_9&products_id=600

Lily

calv
11-23-2006, 07:11 AM
target also has it on price cut for $13 and I used my minute maid $5 off coupon. I can't wait to play that game w/the kids! thanks for the review

calv
11-23-2006, 07:11 AM
target also has it on price cut for $13 and I used my minute maid $5 off coupon. I can't wait to play that game w/the kids! thanks for the review