PDA

View Full Version : Eeboo Wall Cards at Tuesday Morning

DAKnits
11-28-2006, 12:55 PM
I just came back from Tuesday morning and found the Eeboo Hardware Wall cards for $7.99. I got 2 sets (one to keep, one to give as a gift), plus they also have the Eeboo Hardware Tot Tower for $7.99 -- the wall cards and tot tower make a very nice gift, and they'd cost $50 anywhere else. I'd rather have more "girly" or neutral set of cards for DD's playroom, but the price difference is too huge!

If anyone knows where I can get a more neutral or girly set on sale like "Animal Parade" or "Read to Me", please let me know! I had never seen these in person, and they are NICE!

babyready
11-28-2006, 01:18 PM
Oh gosh, I am going to have to check those out!! Maybe some other stores have other options? I LOVE Animal Parade and have been eyeing them for a long time. You're right, that is a terrific price!

Thanks!

ett
11-28-2006, 01:33 PM
I picked up a set of the Hardware Wall cards a while back for baby #2's room. I would have also preferred another set, but you can't beat the price on those.

Twin Mom
11-28-2006, 08:52 PM
I've only seen the hardware cards too at Tuesday Morning. I wish they had another set too.

VenusElon
11-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Were they with the toys or the baby stuff? My store is such a wreck I have to know exactly what I'm looking for to find anything!

ett
11-28-2006, 09:31 PM
They were in the toys section at my store.

JFC
11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
I was so sad, mine didn't have any... we did score a new Brio train for $1.99 though.

kimbe
11-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Oo, I am going to go there today to see if I can get some. I was going to get them for DD for Christmas and I'd love to save some $$!!

Thanks for the heads up!

taraalissa
11-29-2006, 01:09 PM
They also have eeboo card games for $2.99

I bought 4 kinds. Here's what they look like.

http://eeboo.com/startpage.php?cat=35

kimbe
11-29-2006, 01:49 PM
Picked up the hardware ones today --- didn't see any of the other sets....that was a bummer. (Mine was only $6.99)

Also got the ABC card game for $2.99. Was supposed to be for DD's stocking, but Grandma ended up buying the ABC cards and DD was playing with them in the car on the way home -- oh well!

DAKnits
11-29-2006, 09:45 PM
We didn't have a great selection of playing cards :-( I'm going to check the other Tuesday morning near me and see what they have. I got one with different kind of flowers that aren't shown on the website.

I absolutely love the quality of the cards! I am proabably going to spring for a set I love, or maybe that will be one of the gifts DD's great grandparents get for her -- they've been asking me what to get her anyway! Of course, they're kind of more for me :-)