PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have trouble with Evenflo Madison playard?

boolady
11-30-2006, 01:20 PM
We CANNOT get the center leg of our Evenflo Madison playard (pattern Carlton, not that it matters) to stay locked down. It constantly pops up, not just when you move it. It's not a big deal right now, because DD is small and doesn't like sleeping in it anyway, so we primarily use the changer; however, I'd like to be able to use it for travel and playpen, naps, etc. when she gets bigger. Anyone else have this problem, or do you think ours is defective? TIA for your help.

Lovebug2006
04-25-2007, 10:43 PM
We are having the same exact problem, even from the moment we took it out of the box & we have only used it once because we can't get it to work again! So frustrating! We are currently trying to get in contact with Evenflo for a replacement... sure hope they do because it is clearly a defect!

cstack
04-26-2007, 05:32 PM
I had an Evenflo Osh Kosh model (we're talking 2000, here, so it might not work with yours). I had that problem a couple of times. First thing is to make sure your sides are all locked before you try to put the center leg down. Then, if it was still popping, I found if i lifted it off the ground a little on one side and pushed it down hard, it stayed. I only had that issue a couple of times, so it might just be sticky 'cuz it's new. FWIW, I used it for 2 years with no problems and then my sister used it for her DGS and DGD with no problems.