PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Experts- Question about DVD's- Please help

taraalissa
12-01-2006, 11:12 AM
DS likes the part of the Thomas tv shows where they have the "games" like shape matching and counting etc. You know, the little 60 second parts they do between the actual stories. Is there a DVD that has only those games or one that has alot of those? I would like to get one to keep him busy in the car...

AJs Mommy
12-01-2006, 11:25 AM
We seriously have every single Thomas toy & DVD ever made-my boys are HUGE fans...as far as DVD's go, I do not know of any one DVD that is ONLY "games." But, all the newer DVD titles (within the last few years) have a menu which allows you to select from "Games" "Sing along" "Play stories" etc, and when you select "games," there are several different games to play. Toys R Us has the most recent DVD's in store (Sodor Celebration, etc) Good luck!
I almost forgot- Leap Frog makes the Leapster L-Max handheld game and they sell a "Thomas & Friends" game with many different types of games including read-a-long stories, counting games, etc.

VenusElon
12-01-2006, 09:55 PM
There's not one with more games really. Like she said, just the newest ones-but those don't really work in the car, unless your DS can work the remote. I am getting DS the Thomas VTech Laptop from Target for Christmas. I hope that will work for the car.