PDA

View Full Version : Wood food sets

KrystalS
12-13-2006, 03:54 PM
I want to get DD some new wood food for her bday. She already has the M&D food group and the cutting food. She doesn't play with the cutting food that much, but she loves to "serve" dinner to her baby dolls and animals! What would be good to add to what she already has? Which stores have the best prices?

dules
12-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Our pizza set gets the most play of all of our food. It's the Melissa and Doug one with all the toppings.

Mary

sdbc
12-13-2006, 08:33 PM
The pizza set is fun. I wanted to add though, that right now DD is into "making" food out of playdough (she's 2.5). You might want to give her that idea and see if she's interested.

SheriRae
12-14-2006, 09:08 AM
My dd has the M&D Sandwich Maker. She loves making sandwiches for me or her baby. It basically comes with bread, tomato, lettuce, it also comes with a hamburger. It's very cool. We found ours at Marshalls for $12.99.

I ordered a breakfast set from Oompa for Christmas. It comes with serving tray, bacon, egg (so she can fry and serve an egg!)and other breakfast goodys. It's made by Plan Toys. The price is $14.99 which I think is reasonable, but you'll have to pay shipping...I ordered other things so I received free shipping.
Here is the link for that....I'm not sure how to post a link so you'll have to cut and paste...sorry!

http://www.oompa.com/cgi-bin/item/PL34150?oompaItem=Plan%20Toys_Breakfast%20Menu

KrystalS
12-14-2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the link! She would love that, she loves bacon. I had loved on Oompa but all I could find was the single pieces of food and I really don't want to pay that much, I guess I overlooked this tray.

luv_my_girl
12-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Land of Nod has some M&D food sets with (I think) free shipping. We have a lot of wooden food and I love it.

Battat also makes wooden food. I've also seen it online at gummylump.