PDA

View Full Version : Good grief, this Playmobil farm has six million pieces!

Beth568
12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
My BIL and SIL gave my girls a really nice Playmobil farm set for Hanukkah. It's nice, but holy cow! It took me forever to get it assembled, and there are all these TINY pieces.

How am I going to store this thing? What do you do with Playmobil stuff?

MelissaTC
12-18-2006, 08:29 PM
Eeeek!! We bought DS some Playmobil (airplane and pirate treasure chest) and my Mom got him the pirate ship. I guess we should start assembling it now. I am planning on storing it in clear, sterlite containers with a lockable lid so the little ones can't get into it (we need to start getting into the practice again!).

Beth568
12-18-2006, 10:04 PM
Yep, if you want to give it to him for Christmas, start working on it now. ;)

I found myself thinking this afternoon that if it were Christmas Eve and I was trying to get this thing together as a gift from Santa I'd be cursing a blue streak! It's not hard to assemble, just time consuming. And there are so many TINY pieces - definitely something to keep out of babies' and toddlers' reach.

funda62
12-19-2006, 03:13 AM
You don't take these apart like legos. Leave it together and play. If you have a shelf you can put it on when not in play that would be best.

AngelaS
12-19-2006, 06:38 AM
We store our big Playmobil pieces on a shelf and the little pieces in plastic bins. Once Christmas is over, I think we'll officially have three big bins o'Playmobil. :D