PDA

View Full Version : Bee and Me Costume Party won't be here for Christmas! (long vent)

racerl1
12-23-2006, 10:15 PM
I am so upset. I ordered 2 of the new Bee and Me Costume Party movies for Christmas in November. I emailed last week to check on the status of my order and was told they would ship in a couple of days. Then, I called Wednesday 12/20 to check again. I was told they had some production problems and would express ship my order to make sure I had it by Saturday. Then, I received a call on Thursday, 12/21 asking if it would be alright for me to receive my order the week after Christmas. I said that they were Christmas presents, so I needed them before Christmas. I was told I would have it. Then, on Friday, 12/22, I received another call telling me that I would not be receiving my shipment. They supposedly shipped out 3000 that day, but mine was not one of them. One of the movies was for DS, who won't miss it, but the other was for my 5 year old nephew who will wonder why he isn't getting a present from us. I am so mad. If they would have been a little more up front with me when I first asked about my order, I would have had more time to find a replacement gift. They just apologized and said there was nothing they could do. I've ordered a total of 5 movies from them, but I will not order or recommend them again!

Jenny_A
12-23-2006, 11:35 PM
Well, I'm mad for you!! That's not right x( (I've always wanted to use that smilie). You ordered in plenty of time to have them by Christmas!! I think you should get your movies for free!!

I had the site bookmarked to order from them in the future but based on your post I won't use them!! So they just lost a customer from all of this.

I'm really sorry that happened :-).

Jenny

DAKnits
12-23-2006, 11:56 PM
That's horrible! I agree with the previous poster, they should send you the movies for free. Sorry this happened to you!

racerl1
12-24-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the support. In all fairness, I can't ask for a refund, because these movies were ordered with a special coupon I received a couple of months ago. I bought 2 movies a while back and received coupons for 2 free Costume Party movies. So, I only paid for shipping this time, although technically, I've already paid for these movies. Maybe that's why my order didn't go out - it was a freebie to them. It's still not right, but there is nothing I can do now. BTW - loved the smilie.