PDA

View Full Version : Brio Plan City wheel town--what do you have and like?

crl
12-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Hi,

We got DS some of this for Christmas and so far it seems to be a hit. If he continues to play with it, I may try to add to it from some after-holiday sales. We have the deluxe road system (includes the suspension bridge), the gas station and the bus stop. DS does not seem interested in the people, signs, etc.

I'm thinking maybe some more road (maybe the off-road set?) and another building (the parking garage? the hamburger stand?). What does everyone have and what does your child like?

Thanks,

Tondi G
12-27-2006, 07:13 PM
My boys got the Parking garage for Christmas and they both reall seem to enjoy it! My kids are 5 years and 19 months!

~Tondi

amp
12-27-2006, 08:02 PM
The parking garage was also a huge hit here!

JBaxter
12-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Parking garage and delux road way was a hit here too!

new_mommy25
12-27-2006, 08:49 PM
We have a lot. We had the crane, standard railway and all the construction trucks. For Christmas DS got the garage, deluxe roadway, gas station, fire station, and rescue station. The crane, garage, and roadway are the biggest hit. The people are really cute and they are on sale for 4.99 at Magic Cabin right now. The signs and trees are ignored so I am glad I didn't buy those. His favorite cars seem to be the transporter and the fire engine that came with the station.

I have been eyeing that hamburger stand. It is too cute!

muskiesusan
12-27-2006, 09:01 PM
We have the deluxe roadway, parking garage, crane, fire station, rescue center, repair station, and lots of vehicles. The favorites are the parking garage, crane, fire truck from station, helicopter, logging truck, and street cleaning truck. I picked up the airport on clearance, but have not given it to the kids yet.

We started collecting these sets about two years ago and they are still played with on a daily basis. Great toys!

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01
& Alex 04/04

nicknack
12-27-2006, 09:05 PM
We got the garage and the drive-thru for B and he seems to like them so far. He has so much other new stuff so he hasn't fully played with them, but I think they'll be great down the road. I'd love to get some roadway to connect stuff.

What sales have you seen on these, online or in stores?

crl
12-27-2006, 10:30 PM
www.hearthsong.com has some of it on sale. I think the off-road set (not sure if that's the right name, but it has more roadway with some rough sections and I think a SUV or some such) and the gas station are sale priced. I haven't gone looking elsewhere yet.

Anyone else seen any of this on sale?

Thanks everyone!