PDA

View Full Version : What do you do with your Playmobile/Imaginext type sets?

cstack
01-07-2007, 10:38 PM
DS has a bunch of Playmobile and Imaginext sets. I've been keeping them in the box, but some of the boxes have bitten the dust and others are on their way there. Does anyone have a good storage solution that keeps all of the parts for a set together? I'm cleaning and reorganizing his room and need storage solutions.

emmiem
01-07-2007, 10:48 PM
I just use rubbermaid containers for each set.
Michele

Tondi G
01-08-2007, 01:44 PM
rubbermade/sterlite boxes with lids that snap closed!

new_mommy25
01-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Right now I have a bunch of old diaper boxes, the big one from Costco. I need to pick up some Sterilite containers!

cstack
01-09-2007, 09:17 AM
THank you! I was thinking those type of containers, but was wondering if there are alternatives. WHat size tub do you use. I need the smallest I can possibly get as there's not a lot of space in DS's room (he won't let me get rid of the HUGE Little Tykes desk, which he doesn't use, or the train table - he uses the floor to create trains) and I can't stand the mess/clutter any more.

LBW
01-09-2007, 10:42 AM
I have some of the larger Playmobil pieces on bookshelves (cargo ship, some of the bigger dino ice set ups). For the smaller peices I use a combination of plastic storage containers and ziploc bags. For instance, we have one storage container that's slightly larger than a shoebox. Inside are a few ziploc bags that hold various race car sets. You could use one large plastic storage bin and separate sets inside it with ziplocs and smaller bins. I also like the under bed rolling stoage boxes - we have three of those, but they hold puzzles and RC cars.