PDA

View Full Version : Dollhouse Dolls

Robyn0204
01-09-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't know where my other post went but here goes again...I know there was an extensive discussion about dollhouses before Christmas but now I would like to know which dollhouse dolls you prefer and why? I just bought my daughter a wooden wollhouse and now I need to put a family in it. I bought the "Home is Where the Heart Is" in case that helps.

Thanks!

annasmom
01-09-2007, 10:41 AM
nak

here is a link to a discussion re dollhouse dolls. i did a lot of research, but ended up buying the RR dolls because i found a good price. i would love to buy the kathe kruse dolls, but my dc don't play with the ones we already have to justify the price. btw, the rr dolls are just fine. oh, and we also have some maxim dolls that came with our treehouse - they seem comprable to the rr dolls.

hth!

eta- the link!!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=12&topic_id=47235&mesg_id=47235&listing_type=search

Robyn0204
01-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks. I will probably get the Ryan's Room ones as well. It seems they are out of stock at many stores right now.

Anybody know about the ones at Hearthsong?

dules
01-09-2007, 02:56 PM
I got RR dolls at Target for $9.99 per family. We got the PLAN dolls for Christmas (I liked that they had noses) but then I grabbed the "extra" people at Target - so you might try there.

Mary