PDA

View Full Version : Kinderzeat for 3 year old

TracyBee
01-09-2007, 06:52 PM
My DD is 3.5 and is a teeny, tiny little thing - just over 30 pounds. She's been in her FP Healthy Care highchair without the tray for over a year and a half now. She's just now outgrowing this chair and I'd like to get her something else. I was thinking a kinderzeat would be perfect - but now see they are discontinued although available from some online retailers. My question is this - should I get a kinderzeat or a tripp trapp. We do plan on having another child some day but certainly not in the next year or two and at that point would probably need another highchair as I plan on DD using the kinderzeat for a long time. Bassed on that, I need a kinderzeat, correct?

Sorry so long - lol!

pittsburghgirl
01-09-2007, 09:13 PM
I would still go for the Kinderzeat over the tripp trapp. Since you already have a regular high chair, put that away for your future DC and put your DD in the Kinderzeat. My DS loves it, and it is one of the best products we have purchased for him. Plus, everyone admires how it looks in our dining room (where we eat all meals - it matches our cherry furniture!)

Marilee
mommy to James
http://b3.lilypie.com/CSwdm4.png