PDA

View Full Version : Playmobil soon to be available at Creative Brains

kelly ann
01-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I am starting to get into Playmobil (and DS as well :) ). I emailed Creative Brains to see if they are going to carry it in the future and they said "yes"! I am so excited since this store usually has great prices and there is free shipping for orders over $30.

Anyway, I thought some others may be interested to keep an eye out for it.

LBW
01-12-2007, 07:30 AM
We buy all of our playmobil from ridgeroadstation.com. They have great prices, quick shipping, and they often have free shipping deals. I'll have to keep checking Creative Brains, too. Thanks!

LBW
01-12-2007, 07:30 AM
We buy all of our playmobil from ridgeroadstation.com. They have great prices, quick shipping, and they often have free shipping deals. I'll have to keep checking Creative Brains, too. Thanks!

caheinz
01-13-2007, 12:51 AM
Just wanted to mention something...

Be sure when you're comparing prices between CB and other stores that you're comparing the actual price, and not the percent off.

I've been noticing on their sister site (Creative Trains) that they're bumping up the list prices of Thomas pieces (above those of the manufaturer), presumably to make the percent-off look better. I've noticed this repeatedly in recent "Train of the Day" deals.

I was sorry to notice this, since I find it to be a questionable business practice, and I really liked the store....

ett
01-13-2007, 01:11 AM
I've also noticed the bumping up of list prices continuously on both Creative Brains and Creative Trains's websites. Actually, I feel that I've yet to find a product on their website whose retail price is the same as that stated on other sites. That's too bad since I've ordered from them before, and this price bumping has not always been the case.