PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use gobedbug bed rails?

Crunchymom
01-21-2007, 05:02 PM
http://www.gobedbug.com/

My boyfriend came across these today in our search for bed rails for our son's big boy bed. I was thinking of getting two SnugTuck pillows but they are so expensive and my son has ezcema and I was worried about dustmites gathering in the pillows (we have an allergy cover on his regular pillow). These are sooo much more inexpensive and with them being foam I wouldn't have to worry about dustmites. I used a rolled up blanket under his fitted sheet before in a pinch when his crib side rail broke and I know some people just use pool noodles, but this seems like a good alternative and I like the price. So has anyone bought these before?

hcsl
01-21-2007, 06:47 PM
We have a Snug Tuck Pillow and it is foam.

I would worry that the fitted sheet might not fit well with this under it. My ds is in a double bed and lots of his sheets seem to just fit it the way it is.

Sorry I can't offer advice about how they actually work. We are happy with our Snug Tuck, fwiw.

Crunchymom
01-25-2007, 05:29 AM
The SnugTuck is foam? Oh, I didn't know that. I just thought it was cotton batting or something like a regular body pillow is made of.

Yeah, I was worried about the gobedbug rails fitting under the sheets as well. But two SnugTucks is like $80!!!!

AJs Mommy
01-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Yes, the SnugTuck is made from very firm bedding foam. IMO, they are absolutely worth the price. Our oldest (who flips around wildly throughout the night) has used two SnugTucks, one on each side of the bed, for nearly three years and they have held up to many washings and still work like the day we started using them (meaning the velcro and clips still hold firm). Also, even though he climbs over the pillow every morning & night getting in & out of bed (and I sorta sit on it when we read stories), it hasn't flattened at all.