PDA

View Full Version : Highlights Hidden Pictures - with stickers - Question

AmyZ
01-24-2007, 07:42 AM
Every couple of months I get a sample from Highlights of "Hidden Pictures" - and it comes with stickers that you match to the hidden pics items. I think that the normal hidden pics does not come with stickers and you just circle or color the items. Does anyone make a sticker book like that, that comes with the stickers for the items? DD loves matching the stickers -- it really holds her attention. Thanks!

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Baby #2 on the way! EDD 1/25/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

cstack
01-24-2007, 10:35 PM
I got the same pack and DS begged, so I ordered the first book ($4 and no minimum purchase, so if I don't like it, it won't matter). I haven't gotten it yet, so I can't tell you if the regular ones have stickers or not. I have had books where you stick the stickers on the dotted line area (they're been around forever, because I used to get them as a kid) and Rebus puzzle books, where the stickers get placed where the pictures in the rebus would go. I've gotten them in the dollar store and other stores. When I get the regular book from Highlights, I'll let you know if they have stickers. HTH

s7714
01-25-2007, 01:00 AM
My DD got a Disney sticker match/coloring book from my MIL for Christmas. It wasn't exactly a hidden pictures book, but the images were detailed enough she had to actually look for a minute to find where the sticker needed to go. I've seen it in the coloring book section at my local Michael's craft store, so they might sell them in coloring book sections at normal stores too.

HTH,
Jennifer
Mommy to
Miss Pure Energy 3/03
Miss Limit Tester 6/05

Our bones may be brittle, but our spirit is unbreakable.
Osteogenesis Imperfecta www.oif.org

AmyZ
01-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks ladies!

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Baby #2 on the way! EDD 1/25/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]