PDA

View Full Version : Animal Baby Magazine - constant renewals

niccig
01-25-2007, 06:51 PM
I thought I was so smart giving every child we know a sub. to either Animal Baby or Big Backyard. No subscription expires until May 2007 but since October 2006 I receive constant notices to renew the subscriptions - I bought about 10. Everytime I get the mail, there's another notice. It's driving me batty. Anyone else had this? I think I'll call CS and tell them to stop sending them, because if they won't I'll tell EVERYONE who got one to cancel it.

So, has anyone else had this problem too?

Thanks

sarahsthreads
01-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Oh, no. You mean the first renewal notice I got in the mail today (for a subscription that doesn't expire until July!) is not going to be the last?!?

And I just ordered two more Big Backyard subscriptions for my twin niece and nephew's birthdays... :o

Sarah :)

julieakc
01-25-2007, 11:05 PM
I haven't necessarily noticed an excessive amount for Animal Baby, but this is a pet peeve I have for all magazines....that they start sending renewal notices MANY months in advance. My guess is that you're getting so many because of the # of subscriptions you ordered, but yes I think Animal Baby and almost ALL magazines do this.

sdbc
01-27-2007, 08:42 PM
I've noticed it for this magazine. Annoying as heck...