PDA

View Full Version : Two specific wooden train questions - need help

martycw
02-07-2007, 03:15 PM
1. We have a wooden train set/table and I am considering buying a roundhouse made by Imaginarium or Maxim (because the price is so much better than the Thomas set). Does anyone know if there is a turntable that fits into either of these? I know the Thomas one does not fit directly into the Maxim version, but I'm not sure about Imaginarium or whether another brand might work.

2. I've been eyeing the Rheneas (spelling) rollercoaster Thomas set? Does any have it - - like it/dislike it?

Thanks!

new_mommy25
02-07-2007, 06:59 PM
I can't help you with the first question. TRU does have an okay return policy so you could probably return the roundhouse if it didn't work.

The Rheneas set is super cool. It would probably be better with a slightly older child who won't knock it down and get frusterated. My 3 yo loves it. You can buy just the risers off ebay if you want to save money.
Here's an example http://cgi.ebay.com/8-SPIRAL-RISERS-exclusive-thomas-the-tank-engine-train_W0QQitemZ140081643384QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1135 16QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem