PDA

View Full Version : Target Sand Box

Lucia
02-23-2007, 10:25 AM
Does anyone have feedback on this sand box? It is the wooden one with sun canopy and box cover. How well does the cover work? canopy? Is it easy to assemble? Sturdy construction? Any feeback would be great!

Thanks

MMMommy
02-23-2007, 12:37 PM
Not sure if this is the one you are interested in, but Costco has this one for $114.99. I think it might be the same one.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11066160&search=sandbox&Sp=S&Mo=0&cm_re=1-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&N=0&whse=BC&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=sandbox&Ntt=sandbox&No=0&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1

I've been interested in it, but haven't heard much about it. I did read a review that said that this sandbox has no bottom to it. Hope this helps!

Lucia
02-23-2007, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the Costco link. The target one is a little different with a fabric canopy and seperate cover (at least that what it looks like on the box). It is on the aisle with outdoor toys. We are in Florida so perhaps they put it out earlier here? I like how the Costco canopy works. It looks a little more sturdy than the Target one and only costs little bit more. The Target one is $99. I guess I should do a little more research to see what other options are out there for sandboxes. I have also thought about trying to build one ourselves but sure what to do about a cover. Anyone out there build their own?

Thanks