PDA

View Full Version : Preschool Days journal

julieakc
03-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Update:

Just wanted to add that I did order the one from Toystogrowon.com....it arrived very quickly (even personalized) and it is very nice. I have to admit I was a bit reluctant because of the price, but after receiving it I'm glad I went ahead and ordered. It is big (full sheet of paper can easily fit into the slip pocket pages), very sturdy cover and spiral, nice cardboard storage box, bright colorful cheery pages. It's really nice.

I know a few months ago I saw, someplace (but can't remember where) a school journal that started with preschool.

Anyone know where I can find one?

smzapalac
03-02-2007, 04:12 PM
I second that. I would love to find one as well.

clc053103
03-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I just saw it! I noticed b/c I LOVE my "school days" book that I have had since my preschool days!

Toys to Grow On has it:

http://www.toystogrowon.com/sku532P

julieakc
03-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Thank you!!! Yes, that is the one I had seen before...off to order.

Thanks again.

clc053103
03-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Happy to help!

kaitlinsmommy
03-04-2007, 09:18 AM
We have these & they're awesome! It's made by Lakeshore Learning.

neeter
03-12-2007, 06:14 AM
Thanks for posting about this! It looks cute. Can I ask how many pages are devoted to preschool (or how many separate preschool "grades" would it cover). I ask since DS has gone to preschool since age 2, and will be in it for a few more years...I wanted to make sure there were enough pages to cover each separate preschool year.

Thanks!

julieakc
03-12-2007, 09:51 AM
There is only one pocket page (2 sides) per grade level (plus a graduation pocket page), so only one preschool page, but unlike the actual school years, the preschool page has a place to indicate the dates the child attended:

"I attend preschool from ___________ to ________________.", and you are supposed to fill in the month/year, so you can indicate the span of time.

My DS just started preschool so he'll be there for 2 1/2 years befroe starting K. Although ideally I'd like a page for each year, this is going to work fine for us since he will be at the same school. I'll just fill in the dates, and perhaps make notations if teacher or favorite things, etc. change each year. I'll mark his size when he started which will then get updated again when he starts K....so it won't show how he grows each school year....but I have other places to indicate that.

HTH,

neeter
03-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks, this helps! Good to know its only one section, but its adaptable. :)

mom_of_gia
03-14-2007, 09:11 AM
Can this be purchased at the Lakeshore Learning store? We have a store near our house.

Thanks,
Denise