PDA

View Full Version : geeks video monitor question (or other video monitor)

brookemd
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm in the process of looking for a video monitor. I had purchased a summer infant portable one that didn't work, which I returned. We then purchased one with the larger (non portable) screen, which works ok, but we need something portable. I'm thinking about the geeks.com monitor because so many of you have raved about it, but wanted to find out if anyone has had issues with it. We have 5.8ghz phones and an 802.11g wireless network. We also use wireless headphones and have an asortment of other wireless gadgets. I wanted to see how your expereiences have been with this monitor if you have lots of wireless electronics in your house? I'd also like to hear other raves or pans on it. And if anyone else wants to rave about a different video monitor, I'm open to that as well.

Thanks!!!

AmyZ
03-08-2007, 10:34 PM
I just got the geeks monitor 2 days ago. So far, so good. I'm technologically challenged, so I don't know too much about what other stuff we have in the house, but we do have cordless phones and a FP monitor and we have not had any interference.
Overall, I'm quite pleased.

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Abigail 1/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]