PDA

View Full Version : Round Juice Box Holders

Java
03-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I've never tried this but it looks pretty cool. I may have to buy one or two...

I have the standard rectangle one with handles that are sold at TRU or Target. They do the job well at home but definitely wouldn't fit in the car.

mominjune
03-21-2007, 03:09 AM
these do look pretty cool. I don't like the way the square one we have doesn't really fit milk cartons well (ie Horizon's/Trader Joes) well. You have to squeeze it in, which is not a good idea, or drink some first before putting it in. and since they don't fit in the cup holders, they end up on the floor of the car.

Pennylane
03-22-2007, 06:51 AM
I just ordered a few to try out. I'll let you know how they work.

Ann

shburks
03-22-2007, 06:56 PM
PLEASE come back and post a review!!!

hudsonam
03-23-2007, 06:43 AM
I ordered a couple too, so I'll let you know how they work for us. :)

taraalissa
03-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Am I missing something? What's the difference between this and putting the juice box directly into a regular plastic cup (which is what I usually do to fit a juice box in a cup holder). ???????

DDowning
03-23-2007, 06:16 PM
Well, for me, it cuts down on the aggravation of a toddler who wants to drink from the straw like her brother but can't understand why she has to be careful holding the box.

delmir74
03-26-2007, 12:39 PM
I just recieved these round juice box holders and I'm not impressed. The Lil' Milk boxes won't fit. Haven't tried them with any juice boxes, but you can achieve the same result by just using a regular plastic cup. I would pass on these.

hudsonam
03-28-2007, 12:28 PM
I've only tried them with a juice box, but we love it. He loves the round shape, and it worked quite well for us. The lid has two different width holes, depending on which way you turn it, so I'm surprised it didn't fit something. But I guess one product wouldn't be able to fit every brand anyway, unless someone came up with a clever way to change the size (hmmm... an idea? ;-)).

Pennylane
04-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I just received my holders and I like them pretty well. They do not fit the juice boxes that I buy for my little ones though, the Mott's for Tots. But I really like the fact that I can put them in my stroller cup holders .

I do think they were worth the $ though.

Ann

chenchiachia1234
04-01-2007, 07:04 PM
A friend of mine gave me a juice box holder called "dwink". It fits practically every type of juice box I've tried. Even soymilk boxes. And even the Motts for Tots ones. And the holder is really cute too. www.mydwinkbox.com.

Pennylane
04-01-2007, 07:19 PM
I was looking for some juice box holders online and came across these:

http://www.nosqueeze.com/

Has anyone tried these before? If not do you have any favorites that you have used?

Thanks,

Ann

table4three
04-02-2007, 02:43 PM
>A friend of mine gave me a juice box holder called "dwink".
>It fits practically every type of juice box I've tried. Even
>soymilk boxes. And even the Motts for Tots ones. And the
>holder is really cute too. www.mydwinkbox.com.

I just came across these today at The Right Start and got one. Very cute and although we haven't tried the rounder milk boxes, it worked well with a juicy juice box today.

http://b3.lilypie.com/n20Cm5/.png[/img][/url]

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev230pp___.png[/img][/url]

chenchiachia1234
04-04-2007, 11:12 PM
I love my dwink box. I think it's incredibly smart that it holds all juice boxes, juice pouches, milk boxes (soy milk and parmalat). AND the fact that you turn extra-small juice boxes 90 degrees so THOSE fit too? Genius. Every household should have a dwink box.