PDA

View Full Version : Am I going to regret the First Years Booster Seat?

hillview
04-29-2007, 04:41 PM
Went to Target to get a FP Healthy Care Booster Seat but they were sold out so ended up with the First Years Booster seat. Will I regret this?

DS is 22 months and won't stay in his high chair.
TIA!
/hillary

megs4413
04-29-2007, 05:56 PM
hated mine...sold it on craigslist...sorry....

Radosti
04-30-2007, 11:28 AM
My DS hates his High Chair and his Healthy Care Booster, I ended up getting him a Tripp Trapp. He LOVES it!!!

BeachBum
04-30-2007, 02:37 PM
I have both--and the first years one sucks. We took it to Grandma's so it only gets used sparingly now. The healthy care is so much better.

lhk777
04-30-2007, 04:04 PM
I used the First Years Booster seat for both my DD's and they were fine in it. I didn't want to buy a high chair since it took up so much space. If you need a booster for on the go I wouldn't recommend it. But for everyday use it was fine for us - I always kept it belted to one of our kitchen chairs and pulled it up to our table so they didn't need to use the tray.

HTH.

-Linda

scoop22
04-30-2007, 07:41 PM
you can always return it for the one you wanted. just take your receipt. we are getting to the point where ds just wants to sit at the table. but then he won't finish dinner. i might be getting a booster as well. i hope things work out for you.
http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png