PDA

View Full Version : Boppy Travel Swing

kmb0812
05-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Has anyone tried the Boppy Rock in Comfort Travel Swing? The feedback on the Babies r Us website is positive but I was hoping to hear from some of you before adding to my registry. Thanks very much!

ummzayaan
05-10-2007, 01:19 PM
I just got this swing a couple of days ago. It's really cute, and I like the fact that it can recline - it has two positions. The only thing is, it's not as compact and travel-friendly as the Fisher-Price Take Along Swing. The pictures show that the Fisher Price swing folds up to almost nothing - like a good stroller would. The Boppy swing folds, but not that much. But it's way cuter. This is the third time I've put my son in it and it's finally worked, he fell asleep! I'm so excited!

kmb0812
05-11-2007, 01:41 PM
This is great to hear. I like the looks of it more than the FP ones so I was hoping the quality was good. And I mostly want the fold up so it will be easier to move around my house. I probably won't be taking it with me all that often so I think I can live with it not folding as small as the other. Thanks so much for the feedback!