PDA

View Full Version : Fisher Price High Chairs - Easy Clean model

kj
05-15-2007, 08:14 AM
Hello all,
I am in search of the Fisher Price Easy Clean high chair. I have looked at Target, Walmart, BabiesRUS, ToysRUs, and Burlingotn Coat Factory(Baby Depot)without any success. Does anyone know where I can purchase this high chair?

Has anyone used the Esy Clean high chair? If so, what's your opinion? I've also read the reviews for the Fisher Price Healthy Chair model and would buy it if it wasn't for the cartoon-like patterns. (Rainforest and Aquarium) Does anyone know if the Healthy Chair comes is a more neutral pattern? I've only seen it in the Rainforest and Aquarium.

Thanks for your time!
KJ

TracyBee
05-15-2007, 08:45 AM
My Big Lots had several easy clean chairs a few weeks ago. Might be worth a check!

clc053103
05-16-2007, 07:21 AM
I have an Easy Clean at my mother's house and honestly, I am not a fan. It's just not sturdy. The adjustable height tray releases all the time so I end up with a crooked tray. The tray comes off easily too- it's just not very secure. MIL has a healthy care in a neutral plaid (no fish anywhere!!) and it's actually attractive, but again I think it's not as sturdy as a PP (which gets bad reviews around here, but I think is a much better quality product). DS has pushed the tray off that chair too. I definitely prefer my PP over both- MIl also has a Baby Trend at the beach house and I prefer that over the Fisher Price also- and they have some "calmer" prints!

As for where to buy- I know I got the easy clean at Target but they may not have it anymore (it was last summer) and the plaid HEalthy Care was K Mart's pattern at the time.