PDA

View Full Version : anybody see/have this?

calv
05-16-2007, 10:44 AM
http://www.lakeside.com/details.asp?I=IFF&Ntt=water+play+center&N=36&Nao=0&R=8917

It looks like kids would have a lot of fun with it. All for less than $20 shipped.

Thoughts? What other toys out there are similar to this one?

s_gosney
05-16-2007, 11:11 AM
I can't see anything. The link just takes me to a "your cart is empty" page. :)

calv
05-16-2007, 11:26 AM
doh! fixed it, sorry. :)

luckymom
05-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi-

We have this set up on our patio right now. My son has a ton of fun with it. The roads and nooks and crannies to sail the boats around are a big hit. For us, its a nice alternative to a water table (and you can deflate it and store it in a lot less space). I've also brought it out inside on the tile in the kitchen on a few occasions when the weather has been esp. dismall, and that was a big hit (I just put a huge beach towell under it and supervised pretty carefully) We've had it for over a year now.

Hope it helps,
Lucy

calv
05-16-2007, 11:57 AM
thanks for the heads up, is it a PITB to blow up and does it hold a lot of water? where did you purchase it from?

We bring the small pool inside my kitchen. I'm lucky where i have a large/open area and I just fill the pool an inch. NOt that kids need a lot to have fun as far as water goes and we're all happy in the AC vs. being in the sun and 90+ temps.

s_gosney
05-16-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks. It does look fun, but I'm not a big fan of inflatables (i'm too lazy for them usually :)). Good price though!