PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still collecting diecast cars from the movie?

Ceepa
05-30-2007, 07:11 AM
We were on vacation this past weekend and scored Dinoco Chick, Ferarri, Bling Bling McQueen and red Ramone. We saw that they also came out with Tex Dinoco, Yeti, RPM and Tongue McQueen.

I swear DH and I get more excited to find a new one than DS ever does. :)

-Ceepa

bchafin
05-30-2007, 07:36 AM
What store were you in? I am now on the hunt again!

Thanks.
Barb

Ceepa
05-30-2007, 08:15 AM
They were in a KayBee store. There's one near our house so I want to hit that one in the next few days, too.

I just read they're going to come out with even more characters at some point (like the twin girl cars, Rusty & Dusty and the Dinoco showgirls). Luckily there are some that DH and I just aren't moved to buy (e.g. Boost, Wingo, Lizzie) so we're not as obsessed as we could be.

Please post if you find some good ones!

-Ceepa

bchafin
05-30-2007, 09:11 AM
Thanks! I'll be on the lookout and let you know if I find any. My Wal-Mart has lots, but not the new ones you posted. I will check K-B, but the one near me is an outlet, so I don't know if they will have the newer products. I'm pretty bad with this obsession. I have every one that has been out so far. I was supposed to give them to my DS for his birthday in April, but I gave him the other toy that I am obsessed with, Star Wars Galactic Heroes. Anyway, I have a HUGE box full of these cars and my DH wonders if I am ever going to hand them over to my son. Yes, I have issues.

Thanks for posting!!
Barb

Ceepa
05-30-2007, 09:28 AM
The KayBees we went to were outlets, too, so go for it!

Yes, DH and I have our own bag in our closet full of cars that have yet to make it to DS. Honestly, I think he'd be overwhelmed if we gave them all at once. But that doesn't explain why DH buys two of all the Chicks so he can take one to work. LOL!!

-Ceepa

Thatchermom
05-30-2007, 05:19 PM
We gave DS his full collection at Christmas. "Santa" got a set of nesting boxes and filled them bottom to top with cars, Mack and the video. It was several feet taller than DS and a real eye-popper for him. DS couldn't have been more thrilled. We'll have to be on the lookout for these new additions!

mom to little e
06-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the update!! We scored most by now but not the new ones. DS has been asking for a Dinoco Chick since day one and I've been saying the whole time that they don't make him. He will be SO surprised! Now I've got to figure out a time to go to KB this week. We're also going to be on the hunt for the twin girls since one is named Mia - my daughter's name!
And you are not the only ones that get excited - so do DH and I!

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

P.S. By the way, DS has also been wanting Frank and Bessie, too!! LOL

bchafin
06-04-2007, 07:11 PM
No luck here at my KB. I'll keep checking.

Barb