PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to those who recommended a Calin doll...

Pegessen
06-03-2007, 06:01 PM
we got DD a Calin doll for her 1st birtday and she absolutely loves it! When we opened gifts at her party yesterday that was the only toy that she really wanted so we opened up the box and she hugged it, kissed it and sayed "awe". It was so cute! I told her that it was her baby and a little bit later she was looking around and saying "baby, baby" (which she has never said before!).

I am so glad that I spent the extra money and got her that doll! I would highly recommend it to others too!

Oh and of course we had to take it with us today when we went out to eat...so now starts all of the girly baby doll stuff!

new_mommy25
06-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I'm glad your DD likes it. I also got my DD a Calin doll for her birthday last month and I love it! She had a few other dolls already, a Little Mommy and a Zapf Creations, and the quality difference was amazing.

zuzu
06-04-2007, 11:10 AM
I'm glad your DD likes it. :)

You'll be happy to know Calin is durable, too. DD has been carrying her baby around daily for over for two and a half years and baby is still in great shape.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

Pegessen
06-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Glad to hear that Calin is durable because I really think she is going to take a beating. This morning DD was crawling around and
dragging her poor baby along with her where ever she went!

She even had to take her to daycare with her...DH started to carry her out to the car and she started crying "baby,baby" so DH went and got her for DD! It is actually kind of cute!

smiley525
06-04-2007, 12:37 PM
My 16 month old DD loves hers too-she loves the stroller as well that I got with it.