PDA

View Full Version : High Chair for 10 month old

TwinsItIs
06-03-2007, 07:42 PM
What high chairs do you like? I don't like the ones that have the plastic backing, as it gets filthy and is hard to clean. What options are there?

Thanks

bunnisa
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
I never had a typical high chair -- just used the Bumbo and then switched to the Kinderzeat around 10 months (when babies were able to sit up well and I began giving solids somewhat regularly). I did supervise them (Kinderzeat only has a lap belt) but had no issues.

...blessed wife and mama to two & one due this summer!

"And children are always a good thing, devoutly to be wished for and fiercely to be fought for."
-Justin Torres

MommyAllison
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I would definitely go with a Kinderzeat/Tripp Trapp if you can. We don't have one, but I wish we did!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

sue_g
06-05-2007, 04:22 PM
We have two BabyTrend high chairs that we got on sale at BRU. I have been very happy with them. They have recline options and height options.

hazel
06-07-2007, 10:40 AM
We have used a Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster seat since starting solids at six months. Still going strong at 17 months... You can use it with the tray or just pull it up to the table. It is easy to wipe down (no padding). Costs around $25. I love that it is foldable/portable for going to grandma's and also it doesn't hog space in the kitchen like a standard high chair. We have it on a regular kitchen chair.